Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My Sister Janice--70, Really?

 
Posted by Picasa
Janice chillin' in Blue River

My sister Janice is having a 70th birthday party this weekend. Her actual birthday is in March, but 
summer is when her two sons and their families from Canada and (soon to be) Egypt can return to the U.S. for vacations. It is so wonderful to have her kids and all but one of their kids here in Blue River. (Blue River, Oregon is a well-know vacation spot for Expats and jet setters!)

Being around her grandchildren certainly brings out her inner child.

 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa

And then there is a lot of horsing around up here.


 
Posted by Picasa
Angelica leading Xander, J's son Mel in background

 
Posted by Picasa
Canadian twins Emerson (on Little Bit) and Xander

 
Posted by Picasa
Maya (who will be moving to Egypt in August) on L.B.

 
Posted by Picasa

Angelica and Little Bit taking a break

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog. I never pass up reading it first thing in the morning. Great photos. What would you do without Little Bit?



Linda

Anonymous said...

No, really, she cannot be 70. I hope I can rope swing when I'm 70. I'm celebrating my cousin's 70th in Waimea this weekend. I guess it's just a good time for it, as you say. Petie

Ruth Armitage said...

Happy Birthday Janice! Lil Bit is getting quite a workout this summer!o