Saturday, March 1, 2008

Noah's arrival

Who can resist a baby? Certainly not me, so I was delighted to be around for Noah's birth and to spend a week helping out my younger daughter and her family as they adjusted to Noah's arrival.



Posted by Picasa
The beautiful first grandson.



The two princesses who will protect him and boss him around--on the left, cousin Angelica and big sister Marin on the right.
Posted by Picasa



My husband Mike enjoys some snuggle time.
Posted by Picasa



I do enjoy being a grandparent.
Posted by Picasa


And now I have returned to my home, where the snow has melted and crocus are blooming and the evenings provide a cacophony of frogs from the ponds in the pasture.

This week I will get back to the rhythm of painting, posting, planning future art shows and gallery searches.

I am lucky to have such a full life!

No comments: