Monday, August 29, 2011

McKenzie Art Festival 2011

Well, my summer has once again swept past at high speed (a common thread). I am now preparing for the McKenzie Arts Festival--a two-day affair up the McKenzie River at Tokatee Golf Course, Labor Day Weekend, Saturday and Sunday, 10:00 am to 6:30 pm. The festival has food, drink, arts and crafts, and live music.

The theme of my booth is primarily Hawaii. I have originals which are all framed; giclee prints which are all matted, some framed (starting at $25). I also have decorative tiles created from my art.  I hope to have something, fairly priced, for everyone.

So if you have memories or dreams of Hawaii, come see if there is a peice of art to hang on your wall to keep those memories or dreams alive.

Lavascape # 12 (mixed media) -- This small, framed original is priced at $60. 
Posted by Picasa
Lavascape #14 (watercolor and ink), is a large, framed original selling for $475, my upper end.
Posted by Picasa
E Kipa Mai  is a large, framed giclee print selling for $300.
Posted by Picasa
 
  Other subjects of the art I'll have at the festival feature people at play,




Posted by Picasa

waterfalls  and more.
Posted by Picasa

I hope to see some of you this coming weekend!

1 comment:

Donna Sanson said...

Hi Margaret - good luck at McKenzie. Your new Hawaii paintings look lovely. Don't know if I'll make it down to Sunriver but if I do it will only be to see the show. Our gallery is doing pretty good considering the economy and we are coming up on our one year anniversary. All my best to you. Still appreciate your gracious table sharing during the Salminen workshop. Donna